Important Covid-19 Procedure
After careful consideration we have re-opened our doors on May 9th
If you are sick with any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter our facility until you are symptom-free for at least seven days. Symptoms include: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- Appointment only/ high-risk customers please schedule appointments for early in the morning. Please bring just yourself to your appointment.
- Check in at the front door and remain seated in car or out front on patio chairs.
- Temperature check will be given prior to entry.
- Masks must be worn at ALL times by all team members.
- Clients must wear a mask to enter. It may be removed briefly to do shave or beard trim. It must be put back on immediately after shave or beard trim.
- Clients must remain at least 6 feet away from all other clients while inside our facility; NO exceptions
- We ask clients to hand sanitize upon arrival